The mission of the Ladies Guild is to encourage service and socialization among members of the entire parish. The Guild plans events and activities to serve and bring our parish together in fellowship. All women 18 years of age and older are welcome. Join us to help build our parish.
- Provides gifts and refreshments for children receiving Holy Communion and Confirmation.
- Visit shut-ins several times during the year.
- Host a Lenten Stations of the Cross meal.
- Host Easter Egg hunt for children.
- Help clean the church facilities.
- and much more.
Activities to raise funds for the parish
Fund raised from these activities are used to sponsor seminarians, support RCIA teachers, purchase items to support the liturgy, sponsor families in need, and much more.
The group meets monthly to plan and implement their various projects. For more information about this ministry and how you can become involved contact Mary Sparger (704-455-5365).
- Dinner for Summer Camp Volunteers
- Ice Cream Social
- Breakfast for Faith Formation Teachers
- Christmas Dinner